„Digital solutions for public administration - Croatia's cities on the way to smart cities“ - 14th September 2020
On behalf of the German Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy (BMWi) we cordially invite you to participate in a (free and completely digital) German-Croatian cooperation forum on the topic of Smart City Technologies!
Numerous interactive webinars, impulse statements and lessons learned from experienced experts on various topics such as e-government, networked systems and innovative mobility solutions are readily accessible without time consuming traveling.
The German experience in this area will be presented by carefully selected companies with proven expertise in different fields of smart city.
Date and Programme
The digital event will be conducted on Monday, the 14th September 2020 online. The languages Croatian/German will be translated simultaneously. This event will be structured into two sessions. Session I: Mobility and logistics solutions for smart cities. Session II: Digital tools for smart administration.
You can find more detailed information on the programme in the invitation (link)!
Benefits of Participation
- Get to know successful implementation examples
- Exchange of experience with colleagues from Germany and Croatia without time-consuming traveling
- Participation in informative contributions and exciting discussions
- Meet strong potential cooperation and trade partners
- Free support of interpreters
- Learn about German solutions for local public transport and individual transport, e-government and data protection, digitization of public administration, smart infrastructure, urban energy efficiency and approaches to digital planning of cities/spatial planning
Who should participate?
- Local and public authorities, ministries, cities and municipalities , tourism management with multiple different service-needs
- Public and private urban planning offices, (public) transport companies, public utility companies
- Users of tools for public services management
- Users of E-Learning tools e.g. ministries of education, education associations, public and private schools, education centers
- Retail shops and chains
- Installers and resellers from the field of smart city solutions
Use this opportunity to exchange experiences, get free of charge advice and meet future business partners. As a bonus, you have also a chance to get in touch with them directly and individually during the event in the slots for individual B2B meetings.
Conditions of participation
The participation in the event is free of charge and we have limited amount of access to the event platform, that is why we kindly ask you to register early (but no later than 07.09.2020) on our website or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org in order to secure a place.
German participants available for individual meetings
You can find detailed profile of the participants in the delegation brochure.
If you are interested in meeting the German participants, please get in touch with us immediately, as the number of the time slots and interpreters is limited. Thank you in advance!